Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Top 10 EAs Top 10 robots app

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarec_2008
      Participant

I had bought the prop firm robots last year. Saw through email that you guys are launching top 10 robots app. Can I know what’s the difference between top 10 robots app and prop firm robots app?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi ec,

The Top 10 robots app will have many more robots to chose from and will also contain a couple of crypto robots.

Alan,

User Avatarec_2008
      Participant

Hi Alan,

Thank you. I will be waiting for the launch.

User AvatarCraig
      Participant

Is it going to be included for those who already own the current robot app?

User AvatarNikos

Hey Craig,

You must have received an email that gives you access if you have purchased any of the Top 10 Robots!

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarCraig
        Participant

Hi Nikos,

I see now its a totally different app to the original app. I never got an email but now I see where it I will watch the videos on how to use them

Thanks

Craig

User Avatarstewart
      Participant

Hi

What’s the difference between the top 10 robot app and the followings EA ?

Expert Advisors

Stewart

User AvatarNikos

Hey Stewart,

The difference of the Top 10 Robots to the Expert Advisor packages is that on the Top 10 Robots app, is that on the packages you get more robots than on the Top 10 Robots App.

On the Top 10 Robots App, you get the Top 10 performing robots on the available pairs so that you do not need to search on which are they as they are displayed on the App and you can get them faster.

In case you want more options though, the Expert Advisors packages is worth it!

If you have any more questions, let me know!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart