Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Prop Firm Robots Prop Firm Robots passed 100k Challenge

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarNikos

Hello traders,

I’ve got really good news to share!

The Prop Firm Robots (or FTMO ROBOT) have successfully passed yet another challenge! This time, it was on a $100k challenge account with Infinity Forex Funds. I relied on the Top 5 EAs from the Prop Firms App on the weekly timeframe. I took a bit of a risk by doubling the lots once the account hit 5%. It took the Prop EAs a solid 40 days to pass the challenge, and what’s even more impressive is that they managed to gain a whopping 15% in just the last 30 days, which is awesome to see!

Here is an image of some of the stats:

Prop Firm Robots Metatrader

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarPete
      Participant

Wow, thanks for posting Nikos that’s really encouraging. I’m new to this and I just purchased those bots last night. Just waiting to receive them now.

User AvatarNikos

Hey Pete,

Thank you very much and of course if you have any questions, let me know and I will assist you!!

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarPete
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

You’re welcome! Thanks so much and yeah, I’ll definitely hit you up for any advice moving forward. Nice to have a ‘big brother’ out there who’s already been ‘through the trenches’.

I wish you success and happy trading,

Pete

User AvatarNikos

Hey Pete,

Thank you so much and I wish you happy trading and success as well!

As mentioned, I am here whenever you have a question, just let me know!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Hello traders,

Here is the video about this challenge. I hope it will be useful to you to know how exactly I passed the challenge with the Prop Firm Robots:

User AvatarCraig
        Participant

Just to clarify, did you check the top weekly performers every day? and adjust the loaded Robots based on this?

User AvatarPete
      Participant

Good question because I loaded up the XAUUSD M5 bot and by the time it entered a trade I see now that it’s not even on the list and drawing down now.

Seems we have to be pretty vigilant with it. Should be look at the weekly and only seek out the monthly for confirmation or?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart